Feeding The Habit

"I will go in this Way, Oh but I will find my own way out." -Dave Matthews

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Changing Expressions

Well, I think the bullet will simply remain on my plate. You never know when one of those things is going to go off. As far as Chance goes, I’ve decided to leave him be. I’m going to go back to hanging out with someone less obnoxious. Less risky. My old friend Fate. Now, as Chance would have it, Fate has been a pretty dull and reclusive individual in my experience. If I didn’t know better, I’d say he has no friends at all. I just can’t get past all the people telling me how lucky they were that he was on their side and led them to meet the most wonderful life. So in good faith, I’ll just wait and see what Fate turns up. I sure can’t get over that smug grin on his face though.