Feeding The Habit

"I will go in this Way, Oh but I will find my own way out." -Dave Matthews

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Road Trip

I was taping the Alabama state map over my sun roof. It was nice to sit in the shade of the bridge while the big rigs roared by.
The little sliding door had come out about two years ago because the lining had fallen and was rubbing my head. I would have put it back once the lining was fixed but a year later a leak formed around the glass and I had to silicone it shut for good.
I don’t procrastinate, I just find other things to do.
Things that are more important than the sun beating down.
Who needs to figure out how to get anywhere in Alabama anyway?
For the first time in eight hours a good song came through the fuzz on my radio and
Zepplin was heard trying to buy a stairway. I decided to sit for a while longer and see if he could get a good deal.
At least now, whenever I’m lost, I just look up.