Feeding The Habit

"I will go in this Way, Oh but I will find my own way out." -Dave Matthews

Friday, August 20, 2004

Smiling

With the absence of written word around here, I thought I could provide a bit of audio in the interim. (It is all the rave lately) If you have five minutes, do enjoy.

Smiling.mp3

I want to tell you who I am
I want to make you understand- just what beats in here
But I really do not know
the past is all I sow- but I’m alive again
There’s a cripple boy inside
who is dying to collide, with your arms open wide
Do you feel the heat the rain
that’s falling on this pane, that I am looking from


**
I want to be to ride the four winds of the sky
and be so pleased to know the sun is smiling
breathe the air, the leaves are falling
down upon reflecting pools of puddled tears

I want to hear my quiet voice of contemplation
sitting on a stone


So won’t you tell me who I am
this fabricated story line let’s leave it all behind
Enter into my subtle mind
and on this thought recline- We’re but the waves there beating
On this rock of solid stone
a fortress I have built alone will be torn down
but I am here with you

(**)

I will not become an ancient star
and I will not possess the things you are
and there is time to change
but I will change for me and me alone

(**)

[We'll be back to our regularly schedueled weekend bloging here soon]